Add the customer composite jig
In this section, you learn how to join s to create a single using the jig.composite type, this is useful in our solution as you want to capture a new customer and see the customer added to the list directly below the form, you also add an image header to the composite .
- Open the Hello-Jigx solution in in , right-click on the s node in Explorer, and select New file.
- Name the file composite. The file opens and shows the 's auto-complete popup listing the five types of s you can select. Click on Composite to open the skeleton YAML created by the .
- Give the a title called Customers and provide a description like Customer form and list. Add icon: person under the description line. This icon displays on the widget on the .
- For this jig you can delete the onFocus node.
- Under the header node you can leave it as is or add your own image uri. The jig-header component can be used in any type of . It serves as a container for specifying headers, such as images. Change the height value to small and add a title: Customers after options. Here is an example of the header code with an image.
- Next to the jigIds add new-customer and list- customer. The order of the children's jigIds determines the display order in the app.
- You can remove the inputs: recordid: =@ctx.jig.inputs.parameter
- Your composite.jigx file should resemble the code below.