Row Level Security
Dynamic data record authorized users
- Open , select the solution option, and browse to the required solution.
- Click on the Data option in the navigation pane.
- Select the required table from the Tables list in the right-hand pane.
- Click on an individual row to open the Edit record pane.
- Click on the Authorized Users tab.
- Add users either as Owners or Members. Groups can only be added as Members.
- Click Save.
- Selecting the Custom restriction requires selecting specific groups, owners, and members.
- Open the Column settings by clicking the gear icon at the top of the data table and check the Authorized Users checkbox. The Authorized User column is now visible in the table.
Authorized users can be configured in the YAML in by specifying values for the Owner and Member keys in the CREATE and UPDATE methods on action.execute-entity and action.submit-form for the data_provider_Dynamic.