Creating an account
To build and use solutions you require a account. You can create an account by registering on the website or via an invitation from your organization. Follow the steps below to create an account.
Register at manage.jigx.com/register to create an account.
- Add your full name, surname, and work email address, and click the signup button.
Registering with a non-work email e.g. Gmail does not check for existing organizations or allow other people to find your organization during registration. To join or share your organization you need to invite people from .
- Enter the Pin code received in the email into the Pin screen.
- Create a password following the password requirements (as displayed on the screen) and click Continue.
- Next any organizations linked to your email domain will be displayed and you can click the Join button or Request to join button next to your organization name.
- Alternatively, you can choose to create a new organization by clicking the link, providing a name, and deciding who can see or join your organization based on the email domain.
- Next Management opens on the Quick Start screen. Now you are ready to start building, using, and administering solutions.
Your organization's administrator sends an onboarding email invitation to your inbox. This invitation includes instructions on how to download your app.
The app is available on your iOS and Android apps and works on any device.
Once you have downloaded the app, tap on the icon. Now tap the Get Started button and fill in your email address
Once you tap the Continue button an email with your 6-digit long pin code is sent to your inbox.
Enter the One-Time Password (OTP) received in the email into the 2-Step verification screen. After entering your OTP code the password setup screen opens. Create a password following the password requirements (as displayed on the screen).
Once your new password is set, the Home Hub screen displays.
- When there are no solutions assigned to your account the home hub is empty. Assign solutions on the Management website
- If you have solutions assigned to your account, you will see the assigned solution on the