Setting up your solution
With the sample solution in your possession, you are now equipped with all the necessary tools to assist you on your journey toward becoming an extraordinary .
To see the samples in the , and experience the functionality first-hand, you must first publish the solution:
- Using the sample solution or a starter app works no differently than your own solution. Select your desired solution - either the main jigx-samples solution or one of the starter apps at your disposal.
- Open the relevant solution/starter-app folder in VS Code.
- Now publish the solution as per publishing your solutions.
- Navigate to the solutions in to view the solution.
The solution will not be visible in until the solution is published.
Now that the solution has been published, the right people need access.
- Once the solution has been published, the creator that performed the publishing will be listed as the Owner of the solution and will automatically have Owner rights
- You can adjust these rights or assign additional users to this solution. Refer to Users for more information on this.
If at any time you don't want the sample solution visible in the application, you can set your rights to Deny.
tables require data to be populated, as your new solution will not have any data stored. Follow the steps below to add data:
- Navigate to the relevant tables in the data section of your solution in .
- Now upload the extracts as detailed in the Data section.
Once your data has been populated, your sample solutions are ready for use on the .
Whenever you come across a new and wish to consult an example, navigate to the jigx-samples solution in your app.