Setting up your solution
With the sample solution now in your grasp, you have all the additional tools at your disposal to help you on your way to becoming a extraordinaire! 😏
What good is a sample solution that has not been published? To see the samples come to life, you want to experience the functionality first-hand. To do this, you have to publish the solution first:
- Using the sample solution or a starter app works no different than your own solution. Select your desired solution - either the main jigx-samples solution or one of the starter apps at your disposal.
- Open the relevant solution/starter-app folder in VS Code.
- Now publish the solution as per publishing your solutions.
- Navigate to the solutions in to view the solution.
The solution will not be visible in until the solution is published.
Now that the solution has been published, the right people need access.
- Once the solution has been published, the creator that performed the publishing will be listed as the Owner of the solution and will automatically have Owner rights
- You can choose to adjust these rights or to assign additional users to this solution. Refer to Users for more information on this.
If at any time you don't want the sample solution visible in the application, you can set your rights to Deny.
✅ Solution published
✅ User's added
...But... ⚠️ Where's the data!? 🆘
Dynamic data tables require data to be populated and as a fresh solution, your solution will not have any data stored.
Once your data has been populated, you should be good to go in terms of using the sample solution.
Whenever you come across a new and wish to consult an example, navigate to the jigx-samples solution in your app.