Publish your project
With the customer form and list added to the Hello project, you are ready to publish the update to the Cloud. If you are the owner of the solution you do not need your app credentials again to publish the update.
- In click on the icon in the left navigation bar.
- In the Explorer hover over the Hello node till you see the publish icon (rocket). Click on the icon to start the publishing process.
- Click Publish on the confirmation message screen.
- The publishing process starts and the progress shows in the bottom right corner of the editor. A message displays when the solution is successfully published.
You can use the shortcut keys straight from the file you in:
- Publish all files in Jigx solution on Mac is ⌘R⌘R, and on Windows is Alt+R Alt+R
- Publishing an individual file on Mac is ⌘R⌘F, and on Windows is Alt+R Alt+F