The assets, which consist of icons and images, preload and cache the images and icons when the solution downloads or updates. This allows the images and icons to display when the app is offline and improves the app's performance.
- loads with an assets folder already created for you.
- When you add icons to any files, automatically creates an icons.jigx file under the assets folder and lists all the icons in the file.
- For images referenced in files, automatically creates an image.jigx file under the assets folder, and the image headers are automatically added to this file.
All icons used throughout a solution are automatically added to the icons.jigx file under the assets folder.
The following applies to the icons: list:
- Each icon change detection automatically causes an update of the icons: list in the icons.jigx file.
- All icons from files are added to the list, except icons referenced or listed within a datasource or an icon that contains an expression e.g. icon: ='icon' & '1'. You can manually add these icons to the list in the icons.jigx file.
- Icons are automatically added to the list or you can manually add icons to the list.
- Automatically generated icons are indicated by a comment # auto-generated after the icon name in the list.
- Manually added icons do not have the comment added.
All images used in the header code snippets of a solution are automatically added to the images.jigx file under the assets folder. You can manually add any other images referenced throughout the solution to the images.jigx file.
- Automatically generated header images are indicated by a comment # auto-generated after the image name in the list.
- Manually added images do not have the comment added.
Every item listed in the images.jigx file needs to start with one of the following: