Widgets can be customized in many ways to reflect the styling and functionality you require. Use the widget image, location, chart, and other elements for customizations. In this section, you will learn how to change your map with an icon to a widget.location, and add a widget.image widget to the composite.jigx file.
- Open the Hello- solution in in , and click on the map.jigx file.
- Delete the icon: location entry.
- Add the widget.location code below. For the address you use expressions to call the city New York from the static datasource .
4. Open the composite.jigx file and copy the code below. Note the new widgets section using widget.image showing a source uri for the image you want displayed.
5. Save and publish the Hello- solution. 6. Run the Hello- solution on your mobile device to see the change to the map widget on the .