This section covers installing the extension, versions, updates, uninstalling, and the recommended source control. The numbered image below indicates each of these areas in the .
- Start by downloading and installing on your development machine. The download is available from https://code.visualstudio.com/download.
- The extension is in the Microsoft Visual Studio Marketplace. Click on the extension icon in the left navigation bar and search for .
- Click the blue install button.
- The now appears under your list of installed extensions, and is automatically added to the side bar, and is identifiable by its unique icon.
The current version of the extension is shown at the top of the Extension: Jigx Builder screen. When a new version is available automatically installs the latest version and prompts you to reload .
When a new version is available automatically installs the latest version and prompts you to reload . Refer to the changelog tab in the Extension: Jigx Builder screen to see what changes are included in the new version. If you prefer to manually update the extension see documentation - Manage extensions.
- To uninstall the , click on the extensions icon in .
- Click the blue Uninstall button in the Extension: Jigx Builder screen.
- You can also uninstall the extension by clicking on the Manage gear icon at the top right of the extension and selecting Uninstall.
- Reload .
Manage your solutions with Git integration in . See using Git source control in VS Code for more information. When a solution in is connected to a Git repository the files in the side bar will show in green when a new file is added, yellow for files that have been modified, red when there are validation issues that need to be addressed, or white when files are commited.