In the Solutions area, you can view and manage all solutions in your organization. You need sufficient user rights to manage specific solutions. Refer to Permissions - User Roles to get an overview of the different roles and permissions.
Solutions must be published from to show up in the solutions list of . Please refer to Publish your project to understand how to publish a solution.
Click on the solution's name in the list, the solutions menu opens and the options are visible in the left navigation pane. Here you can manage various features and settings of the solution. These include:
- Visibility of Widgets based on group membership
- Stories based on group membership
- User Permissions and group memberships
- Data stored in Dynamic Data tables
- Credentials such as API Keys
- Connections such as Azure SQL DB connections
- SQL Functions / Stored Procedures including a "Run now" feature
- REST Functions including a "Run now" feature
- SOAP Functions including a "Run now" feature
Pin your favorite solutions by clicking on the star icon. The solution moves to the section above the list. Favorites are always visible even while you scroll or search you will always have easy access. Your latest favorite solution will appear first, the list allows you to pin 5 solutions to make it manageable. The star icon also functions as a toggle to add or remove favorites.