As an ADMIN or OWNER of an organization, you can configure global organization settings in in the Organization Settings area.
Here you can view the name of your organization and its description, add an external facing marketing URL of your organization, copy your organization's Id, and cloud server region.
Solution Creators can add a feature that allows end users to send messages to backend teams (e.g. product inquiries, order questions, etc.). Messages will be routed to one or more recipients as an email from email@example.com. You have to enable chat in the Advanced Settings tab screen before configuring support groups.
Use the properties below to set up a support group:
- Name: This is the identifier and subject line for the support group and email
- Email Recipient(s): Add one or more email recipients, email aliases are comma delimited (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
- Topic: Each support group can take care of multiple topics. For instance the "Sales Support" group could own the topics "Product inquiries" and "Order Status". The Solution Creator can target a support group with a specific topic and you would not have to set up additional support groups for each topic.
- Email Template: This is the email that will be sent to the recipients. You can embed HTML and the following placeholders:
- __USERNAME__ Sender user name
- __USEREMAIL__ Sender display name
- __TOPIC__ Topic being passed from solution
- __MESSAGE__ Message being passed from solution
Your organization has already been set up with default invite settings, you don't have to make any changes on this tab. The only changes you should make are tweaks to the existing email templates or new languages for additional email templates.
You can invite new Users to your organization and let them receive emails with instructions on how to onboard to your organization. The invite can be customized to your organization's style, logo, colors and text using the provided fields.
Invites can be sent out in multiple languages which is helpful if your organization has multiple regions in multipl countries. To make changes to the email templates, select an existing language (e.g. En) or add a new language Only use ISO-639-1 language codes such as EN, DE. The language will be used for invites and re-invites.
Edit the Invite template for new users using the provided subject line and HTML code editor. Use the Preview link to ensure the invite is correct before it is sent to users. Each language template can be edited by click on the language and then editing the HTML.
Your organization has already been set up with default settings, you don't have to make any changes on this tab.
In the Advanced Settings screen add the email address where request emails will be sent. In this instance request emails are sent from the mobile app if a user has downloaded the app, tries to log in and has not been invited by your organization. A message will display on the app allowing the user to request access.
- Allow domain-members to discover this organization when registering - this option is set when you register and create a new organization. If you decide you want to change this option you can select or deselect the field.
- Allow domain-members to auto-join upon registering - this option is set when you register and create a new organization. If you decide you want to change this option you can select or deselect the field.
- Enable chat - This option must be enabled when setting up Support Groups to allow end users to send messages to backend teams.
- Branding enabled - Select this option if you want to be able to change the default app and customize it with your organization's branding. Once the option is enabled and you click Save at the top of the page a branding icon appears in the left navigation pane above the Quick start icon. For the best branding experience we recommend you contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the OAuth Configurations option to configure mutiple OAuth configurations at a global organizational level that can be used in SSO and applied to multiple solutions.
Configure Single Sign-On (SSO) for your organization, enable auto -provisioning of users and automatically assign solutions to be available on auto-provisioned users apps.