Using Dynamic Data
- Created - create new records in tables, for example, adding new employees. For code examples and snippets, see Creating Dynamic Data.
- Updated -update existing records in tables, for example, updating an employee's address. For code examples and snippets, see Updating Dynamic Data.
- Deleted - delete existing records in tables, for example, remove old contacts or out-of-stock products. For code examples and snippets, see Deleting Dynamic Data..
The provider is used in in the SQLite datasource either inside a single (locally) or under the datasources folder structure (global), allowing the data to be called once and reused throughout the solution in multiple s. Write SQLite queries to return the exact data you need to work with.
Once you have created the datasource.sqlite with the provider as shown above, the data is referenced in components using Expressions, such as =@ctx.datasources.employee
Execution actions are designed to interact with specifically with data. The following actions can be used with the provider either to create, update, delete, or sync data.
Events actions execute after an event is performed by a user or device. This event can be configured to use the provider, for example, when refreshing a list by pulling down (onRefresh) use the action.sync-entities with the provider to refresh the data in the list. The following event actions are available.
- onLoad (only on index.jigx)
- onButtonPress (only on calendar jigs)
For the complete list and code examples of available actions, see actions.
The following examples with code snippets are provided: